Ed cure products  this question feed

pk karan, 6 March 2018 16:13

My name is karan age 27 I'm feeling that I couldn't get full ereaction and for long time medium body structure

Related Questions | Ask Question? | Post Reply

Reply as Guest OR Sign Up / Login

Answer length: 0 characters.

Related Questions

ED medicines for elderly

asked by Ramani on 6 October 2012 17:26
I am 60 yrs. old, male,taking medications for PD/BP.The symptoms are in control and I lead a normal life.Can Your ED/PE medicines be taken without... Read More

ED or what?

asked by advekatrao on 28 December 2010 1:09
Married 7months now. She accepted forcefully for marriage. She doesn,t comes for sex. WIth 10-15days gap she came. I am also in experience. Due to... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Communication , Dislike , Marriage, Poor

GERD and ED Problem

asked by amalsen on 30 May 2013 19:41
I am 43 years old.I have blood pressure,but controlled with medicine.I feel often chest pain and serious discomfort at night.Sometimes feel sour... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Ed, Gerd

Diabetes, ED and PE

asked by sandeepparker on 3 September 2014 16:24
Sir I am 32 year old and diabetic. past 4-5 months i noticed that i haven't interest in sex and my penis is not erected, sometime it erected... Read More
4 replies  -  Related Tags: Diabetes, Ed

Disclaimer - Information provided on this website is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health conditions.