Click here to BUY AYURVEDIC & HERBALS - Express Delivery to USA, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and WorldWide.

Prostatic cyst this question feed

sahagobinda, 21 January 2012 16:35

I am 36 yrs old and i have prostatic cyst and my prostate is mildly enlarged and i have problem of frequest urination and urge in urine . So please tell us is kapalbhati pranayam cure my problem and what medicime i have to take.

Tags: Prostate enlargement
Read Replies | Related Questions | Ask Question? | Post Reply

Doctor's Ayurvedic Advice:-

Prostatic cyst are asymptomatic and can be treated based on the symptoms. Drinking enough water will help to avoid infections and by that way it may not trigger prostatitis. Please do have regular checkups as advised by your treating physician.

Ayurvedic medicines like Varunadi kwath - 15ml with 60ml warm water before food twice daily, Divya Medohar Vati and Chandraprabha Vati can be taken for a month and then review.

Incude tomatoes, water melon, turmeric, jamun seed powder, cinnamon, cumin, green tea, ginger and fenu greek seeds. Reduce excess sugar, meat, caffeine, tea, carbonated drinks, salt, oil and canned foods. Yogasanas like Dhanurasna, Vajrasana, Padmasana, Siddhasana, Dhanurasana, Marjaryasana and Shalabhasana will be beneficial. Please do have regular checkups as advised.

Pls. visit our store for Ayurvedic & Herbal Medicines
posted by Dr.Ramani on 25 March 2018 22:51

Latest Replies

i am 27 years old, I have very small prostatic cyst about 2.7 cm by 2.1 cm so there is no any problem now, but I want to prevent any dangerous that will come in the future, so I would like to give me some advice about the prevention and also natural remedy?

posted by Guest on 29 September 2017 22:23

Dear Sir ,

I am suffering from hematospermia from last two years , Mri shows cyst in prostate 7 biopsy of prostate digonised nodular heperplasia of prostate with retention cyst , cystoscopy shows all area inflamed .some times calcification comes with semean .i am married and planing for baby doctor suggest me to go for IUI

posted by Guest on 15 July 2015 12:12


Usually, after the age of 45 years, there may be chances of prostatic enlargement as a geriatric problem, and as you are 36-year-old with prostatic cyst and prostate enlargement suggests some irregularity and you need to get screened for any underlying problems and rule out for any cancerous conditions. If you have any symptoms of pain, or urinary complaints, that can be managed with ayurvedic medicines and other natural remedies and even prostate enlargement can be managed with medicines and even other treatment measures. Following medicines are helpful such as Package medicine for prostate problems that contains multiple medicines such as Divya Chandraprabha vati, Divya Shilajit rasayan vati, Divya Kanchanar guggulu, Divya Punarnvadi Mandur, and Ashwagandha capsule which are helpful for weakness and other related complaints. These medicines will help to heal cyst conditions and glandular enlargements also.

There are many other remedies for prostate enlargement depending on severity and other related complaints.

In few individuals there may be sexual dysfunction due to anxiety and due to residual amount of urine which has to be corrected and in the package medicine Ashwagandha capsules are also helpful.

With regards, Dr.Vijay.

posted by Dr.Vijay on 26 January 2012 16:48
Reply as Guest OR Sign Up / Login

Answer length: 0 characters.

Related Questions

Prostate enlargment

asked by chahal582 on 24 April 2013 8:45
my age is 66 yrs and was having UTI and enlargement of prostate. I took medicines (allopathy)for 4 months and the problem resolved .Now what precaution/medicines should be taken to reduce the size of prostate?... Read More
Expert's Advice (YogaGuru):- Dear patient, As you are aware that enlargement of prostate is an ageing disorder so first of all i would like to recommend you a rasayana which will help to prevent this ageing process and work on the urinary system as well.So please take Divya Chandraprabh Vati as 2 tablets twice daily before meals. Avoid taking lot of water after 8 pm in evening.Also , avoid spicy food and excessive physical.. Read more

Prostate Enlargement

asked by sriseshan on 12 June 2018 15:49
Iam 58 yrs, male. From the scan its found that iam suffering fr above problem. The size of the prostate is 4.3 x 5.3 x 4.9cm. approx.55cc volume.with normal echo pattern. There is Right Renal cortical cyst. Pls advice what kind of medicine should be taken. Whether the size can be reduced.... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Cortical, Cyst, Prostate
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ramani):- Prostate enlargement and the cyst in the kidney are formed due to the imbalance of kapha dosha. So medicines can be taken to reduce the kapha dosha in which they will help for both the conditions. It is necessary to monitor the kidney function test as advised by your doctor Medicines like Varunadi Kwath - 15ml with 60ml of warm water before food twice daily, Divya Kanchanar Guggulu and Triphala.. Read more

Need guidance for the recovery of prostate

asked by smartangel on 13 March 2015 18:57
My father is 70. He is suffering from prostate. He concerned your website and then went to humdard little road branch. There he met HAKEEM ABDUL RAOUF. He asked him to eat 7 medicines. My father did the same and now he is suffering from its side effects. He is having pain in legs, feeling weakness , and his digestive system is distrub.The hakeem there is not guiding him properly. Now he want you to... Read More
3 replies  -  Related Tags: Prostate
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Since your 70-year-old father is suffering from prostate enlargement which is common in many persons who crossed 60 years and if there is any problem related to prostate enlargement, then the line of treatment should go accordingly. Usually doctors will check for PSA test which is helpful to identify malignancy if present. Apart from this if there is any urinary related problems or dribbling.. Read more

Advice for treatment of prostate

asked by khadija on 18 March 2015 20:04
My father is suffering from prostate. He seek your guidance and you respond him. You asked him to eat vegetables,fruit and to avoid oil,salt. I am writing you to inform that he already used to eat vegetables and used to avoid oil,salt. You asked the symptoms from him. He is suffering from excess urine. The urine excretes from the body after half an hour. The medical diagnose tells that it is... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Prostate
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ramani):- Thank you for writing back to me. Prostate enlargement is a common problem seen in men as the age progresses, which causes symptoms like dribbling, more frequency or incomplete urination. So your father can take Prostate Enlargement Ayurvedic medicine which is very effective and can be taken for a month, then reviewed. After that it must be taken for 3-6months based on the symptoms. The Shilajith.. Read more

Express Delivery to USA, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and WorldWide.
Prostate Enlargement Ayurvedic Medicines
Package of Ayurvedic & Herbal medicines useful in Prostate...
Prostate Care Kit (Proscarehills)
Prostate Care Kit is a combination of 3 medicines for promoting prostate health. It is the natural way...
Neeri Tablets for Urinary Disorders
Neeri Tablets are indicated in Urinary calculi / Stone, Recurrent calculi / Stone, Urinary Tract...

More Products..

Disclaimer - Information provided on this website is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health conditions.