Click here to BUY AYURVEDIC & HERBALS - Express Delivery to USA, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and WorldWide.

Patanjali Ashwagandha capsules

Japani M 20 Capsules

Hypower Musli capsules

Maharishi Amrit Kalash

Japani oil

Addyzoa Capsules


Hydrocele - Ayurvedic Medicines & Remedies

Testical swelling and dull pain

asked by anukul singh on 27 June 2017 17:46
i have swelling in right testicle and dull pain i have talk to the doctor he told me that its not hydrocele he prescribed some medicine but after completing medicine course swelling in testicle come again . i want to know that taking these chandraprabha vati punarnavadi mandur and vridhivadhika vati in this can cure the problem. age-22 problem... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Asthma, Hydrocele), Know(not
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ramani):- Temporary pain in the testes is seen due after mild injury, inflammation, tight clothings while it could be also a referred pain. As you have consulted a doctor, I shall suggest basic Ayurvedic medicines that will help to reduce the pain. Please consult your nearest physician if the pain persists Ayurvedic medicines like Lasunaerandadi kvath - 15ml with 60ml of warm water before food twice daily and.. Read more
Patanjali Youvan Churna
It is useful in treating general debility, weakness, improves strength and stamina, and builds up im..
Sanda Oil
Sanda Oil helps to generate heat in organ and helps to pump more blood in the shaft which gives hard..
Maharishi Amrit Kalash
Good for nerves, promotes vitality and inner strength of Men...
Japani M 20 Capsules
Japani M Capsules for Men are indicated in Virility, Vitality, Pleaeure, Strength & Stamina...

Hydrocele for my kid

asked by srinivasns on 6 March 2017 0:27
sir, my son was 1and 1/2 year old having minimal fluid in left side scrotum .please tell me medicines to said surgery required.please tell me medicines to cure... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Hydrocele, Kid
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ramani):- Hydrocele is the accumulation of the fluid in the testes which makes it look bigger. In kids, it is left untreated until one year as most of them disappear within 1yr. So surgery is advised after 1 yr to clear it. The testes descend from the abdomen to the scrotum and it is sealed clearly. If it is not sealed properly there will be accumulation of fluid in the testes leading to hydrocele. In.. Read more

Removing hydrocele without surgery

asked by Rudrasx on 15 May 2016 2:27
Pranaam, I am 28 yrs old boy suffering from hydrocele from last 25 years due to accident made through a steel ruler while playing with it. My question is how hydrocele can be removed without having an operation, is it possible through going under the treatment of Ayurveda. Please inform me, because it is now being painful for... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Hydrocele
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ramani):- Unfortunately there are no medicines to cure hydrocele. It results due to injury as mentioned or when the tube through which the testes descends does not close completely. But it will not cause severe symptoms in most of them and will be left untreated with regular checkups. So as you have mentioned pain, you can take Ayurvedic medicines to notice the change. Surgery will be only option to completely.. Read more

Kneepain, Hydrocele

asked by JAI BHARAT on 28 February 2016 17:15
namste, I am 79 yrs old. I have kneepain for last 5,6, yrs recently I have a swelling on my right testicle. Hence I have started taking Mahayougraj guggul, vridhhivadhikavat & chandraprabha vati, after reading about my problems on your web site. Is it alright? I am also having high blood pressure problem since last many yrs. but it is under control as I am taking Hydrochlorothizide and... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Hydrocele, Kneepain
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ramani):- Divya Vriddhivaadhika Vati, Divya Chandraprabha Vati and MahaYograj guggulu are the right choice of medicines for the symptoms mentioned by you Knee pain could be the result of degenerative arthritis as osteo arthritis is a common problem considering your age. Divya Pidantak Tailam can be applied externally which will help to reduce the pain As with the pain in testicles, mild pain could be due to.. Read more
Sanda Oil
Sanda Oil helps to generate heat in organ and helps to pump more blood in the shaft which gives hard..
Hamdard labub kabir
It helps to give strength to brain, nerves and the muscles of the male sex organ. Improves vigour an..
Hypower Musli capsules
Hypower Musli Capsule is a Male Sex Power Booster and is not only used for improving sexual energy b..
Addyzoa Capsules
Addyzoa Capsules is an ayurvedic medicine made to be used for Male Functional Infertility, Oligosper..

Hydrocele of my 5 years old son

asked by manibikash on 9 September 2015 20:03
My 5 yrs son is suffering from hydrocele in right side testicle .we noticed it when he was 2 years old but doctor adviced to make a minor operation after he got 5to 6 years old . now a days we come to know that operation is very painful and we are searching for alternative way to recover permanently . please advice us what to do... Read More
2 replies  -  Related Tags: Hydrocele
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ramani):- Hydrocele is seen if the space is not closed properly through which the testes descend from the abdomen. The fluid form the peritoneal cavity accumulates in the tunica vaginalis in the testes. Congenital hydrocele is seen in infants which normally closes within one year. If it persists after that, surgery is the solution. There will be increased risk of infection due to the impairment of blood.. Read more

Suffering from Hydrocele from 3-4 months

asked by nitin2r on 9 June 2015 23:49
Hello sir My age is 32 years I am suffering from Hydrocele(my right testicle is become bigger than left one) from last 3-4 months. There is mild pain sometimes I feel for it. This also happened me 3 years before and I went with surgery for it that time. I used to start some exercises and suryanamaskaar before 4-5 months I think after these exercises I observed this situation. I want to go... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Disorder, Hydrocele, Size, Testicles
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello Sir, You maybe aware that hydrocele is a fluid collection around both or one testicles that causes scrotum swell. In your case you are suffering from this complaint since more than 3-4 months in terms of severity and moreover you are facing this problem since three years. There are many causes for hydrocele that may be even related to lifestyle and stressful works, if there are any infections.. Read more

One year old with congenital hydrocele

asked by aynegue on 10 December 2014 23:54
My one year old son was born with hydrocele but it hasn't gone away yet and I would like to avoid surgery. What is it that I would be able to... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Hydrocele
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ramani):- Congenital hydrocele which is seen in infants less than one year is advised for a wait and see approach as it resloves within the first year. But if it persists after the first year as the connection has not closed, surgery is the only solution. The testes in the abdomen descends to the scrotum before birth. When there is a problem with the connection, hydrocele may occur. The fluid from the.. Read more

Hydrodele Treatment advice

asked by hydrocele on 16 October 2014 15:34
Hi I am suffering from Hydrocele. I got it diagnosed with some tests and it was confirmed that i have hydrocele on right side. They told me to get it operated as this is the only solution. But i never want operation, i have started taking lot of water in the morning, some pranayam and yoga followed by walk and jog. Apart from this i came to know that Vriddivatika vati, Punarnavadi mandoor and... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Hydrocele
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ramani):- Hydrocele is the swelling of the scrotum due to the backup fluid. When the size is small without pain, it can be managed without surgery. But surgery is suggested when the size is increasing, more pain, when the blood flow is obstructed or it is infected Ayurvedic medicines will help to reduce it slowly but if it does not reduce in size, it is better to undergo the surgery to avoid.. Read more

Hydrocele Problem

asked by PREM CHAND on 20 May 2014 15:06
Sir, i am suffering from Hydrocele in right side. i take Divya Vridhivatika vati. please tell me that Hydrocele bina surgery ke thik nahi ho sakta kya. Please koi medicine bataye... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Hydrocele
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sony):- Hello, Treatment of hydrocele depends on the condition and health status of patient. I usually suggest my patients to go for a surgery than worsen the condition. Only in rare cases do home remedies and natural therapies come to rescue Thus at this stage i want you to have a direct consultation with an ayurvedic physician as to enable the physician understand the condition. Following this can the.. Read more

Hydrocele and little pain in left testicle

asked by pankajkrishn on 21 August 2013 17:59
Dear Sir / Madam I am facing problem with mild hydrocele in left side and little pain and dis comfort in left testical. Kindly advise me the medicine and... Read More
Expert's Advice (YogaGuru):- Hi Thanks for your query. Hydrocele is accumulation of serous fliud in the scrotum. It is usually caused due to infections, injury or the strain in lifting heavy things.After checking and if the pain and size are not troubling you can takeHydrocele Ayurvedic medicines for a month and follow up. Eat healthy food with lot of fruits and vegetables. Avoid constipation.You can use castor oil- 5ml twice in.. Read more

Hydosel problem

asked by mantu 123 on 27 July 2013 18:11
sir, iam 26 year old i have suffer in hydrosel problem from last 1 year not big just little big (left side) some time i suffered small pain so, please give better idea for releve this problem... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Hydrocele, Hydroseal
Expert's Advice (Dr.Saurabh):- Dear Patient, Usually the common cause behind hydrocel is any kind of injury or accident. So you must avoid any rigorous activity which may even aggravate the problemNever wear tight pants or jeans and use langot for better support of testicles.I would rather say that go to a Doctor near by to you and get it first diagnosed that if it is exactly hydrocel or not as sometimes even simple swelling may.. Read more

Haydrocele problem

asked by kmuarrai on 5 June 2013 22:38
hello sir, aaj se mere right side haydrocele drd kr rha h or bda v ho gya h krib ek mutthi ka maine aaj medical store se banoside fort naam ka dwa le kr ek br me 2tablet kha gya koi achha sa midicen btaye jis se jaldi thik ho jay mai boht presan hu mera age 21 h wait65 kg h mera email id h ku****** plz jald se koi upay btay m boht presan hu... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Hydrocele
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sony):- Hello, Firstly it shall be known that there are no medicines currently available in ayurveda which can bring down hydrocele quickly. Strenuous effort from patient along with strict diet chart is essential to get over this condition. At this stage i suggest you certain home remedies, medicine and food supplement as an initial line of treatment which can help overcome the issue Punarnavadi kashayam.. Read more

Ayurvedic treatment of hydrocele

asked by mdali on 28 May 2013 22:19
sir I am 37 yrs old unmarried male suffering from hydrocele of rightside from the age of 10 so Kindly advice medicine of patanjali so that without operation it will be curred. Prevously in my childhood local Aurvedic treatment was done by my parents but latter it was unsolved. please advice me. thanks to... Read More
Expert's Advice (YogaGuru):- as per your problem you should go for dasang lep along with that hydrocele ayurvedic medicines along with that make sure that you should not take loose undergarments your under clothes should be tight of lower part as it will help you to make your part stable , that is very necessary with regards dr.. Read more

Hydrocele problem

asked by rahul44 on 22 February 2013 15:53
sir,i m suffring from left hydrocele from 6 years.i m 22 years old.par abhi kucch 20 dino se right testis me bhi halka dard hua .aur wo bhi halka bara lag raha hai.mera left testis ka size normal testis ka double hai.right wala me bhi halka bara ho gaya hai.plz koi ayurvedic treatment bataye jise totally cure ho jaye .without any side effect.aur kucch exersize bhi bataye jo hydrocele cure kare.aur... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sony):- Hello, Hydrocele is a condition in which fluid is accumulated in the sac around testis. Here firstly, you will have to remember that not to bother too much of this condition until this is seen to disturb your routine activities.I shall suggest you some advice which you can do at home Firstly you can take diet which is purely fruits for 3 times a day. This shall be done for 15-20 days. You can have.. Read more

treatment of hydrocele

asked by raju 123 on 16 January 2013 0:51
sir i am 26 yr old. my hydrocele one goli bahut bada hi other chota ha. ye 5yrs se ha. drd nahi hota hai.koy upchar abi tak nahi kaya ha . koy upchar... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sharma):- Dear Ap jo problem bata rahe hain voh VARICOCELE ho sakti hai itne din se bhi toh ,uski alag-2 Degree bhi hoti haiAPKO iss bare me ek bar ek Visheshagya se bhi check karva kar opinion leni chahiye,Kyoki isme shayad Surgery ki jaroorat bhi pad sakti hai.p abhi 26 saal ke hain,agey chalkar Infertility jase problems bhi a sakati hai. Sabse pahale ap Erand Oil le isase Swelling kam ho sakti hai, Aur.. Read more

Facing testis problem

asked by archie on 27 October 2012 17:43
namste babaji babaji mere testis mein thodi problem voh yeh ki unmein paani bhar gya hai jisse ki voh bade ho gye hain.. isliye pls mujhe iska jaldi se jaldi koi upaye... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Hydrocele, Testes, Testis
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Your presenting problem refers to hydrocele which you need to check with doctor for proper diagnosis. You may rule out certain bacterial or viral infections or any kind of trauma can cause this kind of swelling in the scrotum. So you can do the following procedure. You can apply an ice pack on your scrotum. Dont apply directly to the should be wrapped in a cloth and then to the.. Read more

Hydrocele Treatment

asked by hydro on 17 August 2012 10:33
I would like to know the treatment for hydrocele without undergoing surgery. I am 24 yrs... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Hydrocele is a kind of scrotal swelling where fluid is deposited in scrotal sac due to improper layers. Depending up on the grade of hydrocele swellings, ayurvedic treatments can be done accordingly. Though there are panchakarma treatments involved which helps to reduce the swellings. As your age is 24 years, you can avoid strenuous activities including frequent masturbations also. .. Read more

Allopathic medicine for hydrocele

asked by Preeti mishra on 12 May 2012 11:50
Dear Sir, ayurvedic medicines are natural and good for heatlh, so please provide information about allopathic medicine for hydrocele ?, I would be very thankful to... Read More
2 replies  -  Related Tags: Hydrocele

How to control hydrocele

asked by Destin on 9 April 2012 15:20
Hi, how are you? I am fan of medicinal herbs and supplements, please provide information on How to control hydrocele ?, waiting for your answer, kindly reply... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Hydrocele

Regarding hernia and hydrocel

asked by kumar007 on 15 March 2012 14:30
Respected sir, I have been suffering from hernia so many years(20 yrs). I am fully constipated person. Recently means from 2 yrs my right testicle has been swollen look like orange size, no pain, but feeling heavy in scrotum,the hernia and hydrocel are in the right side of the groin i think it is inguinal hernia. is there any solution in ayurveda to treat both hernia and hydrocel without... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, In your detailed case history, it is understood that you are suffering from hernia that is probably inguinal hernia and hydrocele and both conditions do occur particularly because of constipation as a primary reason and since you are suffering from these issues from long back, you may need to correct multiple systems and correct bowel habits and your constipation should be treated accordingly... Read more
1  2  3 NextLast
Maharishi Amrit Kalash
Good for nerves, promotes vitality and inner strength of Men...
Japani oil
Japani oil for men is used to improve and stimulate libido and increase vigor..
Divya Yauvanamrit Vati
Ayurvedic medicine made for all types of Sexual problems in males, including premature ejaculation,..
Charak Vigomax Forte
Vigomax Forte is a rational aphrodisiac formulation. Withania somnifera is an anxiolytic and antioxi..
Express Delivery to USA, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and WorldWide.
Hydrocele Ayurvedic Medicines
Package of Ayurvedic Medicines for Hydrocele and associated...
Divya Vriddhivaadhika Vati
Reduces the Growth of Tumors.Helpful in Tumor or Adenitis or any Growth of Body. Also Useful in hernia...
Dashang Lep (Paste)
Useful in Eczema, Fungal infection, Wounds & Hydrocele. Dashang Lep is an ayurvedic pack to be applied...

More Products..

Disclaimer - Information provided on this website is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health conditions.