-Male - Ayurvedic Medicines & Remedies

Testicular atrophy

asked by hadighrbal on 24 May 2018 4:38
Hi I'm 42 yrs old and I'm married since 17 yrs and I do analysis and the result 0 and I do testicular Biopsy and the result is I have testicular atrophy and testicular failure and all doctors I visit say no chance to get children . So if you have any thing to my case let me know .... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Infertility, Male
Dr.Ramani Says:- Please let me know all your investigation reports to guide you further. Testicular dystrophy is a common cause for infertility. It is treated based on the cause. Secondary causes including infections are treated while the primary cause is difficult to reverse. I shall suggest the general medicines that will help to improve the function of the testes. Ayurvedic medicines like Vidaryadi kwath - 15ml.. Read more

Testicular failure

asked by hadighrbal on 16 May 2018 20:46
Hi doctor I'm 42 yrs old and I'm married 17 yrs and I do semen analysis and result 0 and I do testicular atrophy and the result Testicular failure and all doctors I visit say no chance to get children.so do you have any thing to my case? ... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Infertility, Male

Sex problem

asked by rk raj on 3 February 2018 17:11
age 22 male i have secual problem such as nightfall, weak erection, low sperm count small penis size so please suggest me the medicine and their dose... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Male, Sexual

Male ed problem Suggest Medicine

asked by amit4935 on 30 January 2018 10:08
Hello Good morning sir, I am 35 year old male i have a ed problem occur due to use in hands in penis Please guide me how ed problem solved it ruined my marriage life which medicine i can use for permanently remove ed problem... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Ed, Male, Prblem

Medicine for boosting testosteron level

asked by half_life on 10 December 2017 11:59
My testosteron level is 120,LH 20, FSH 35, Male, weight 89, age-35,Looking for child so want to increase testosteron and decrease LH and FSH. please give... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Infertility, Male
Dr.Ramani Says:- High LH and FSH with low testosterone levels indicate a problem in the function of the testes to produce testosterone. So medicines must be taken to improve the function of the testes. Please let me know all the investigation reports to rule out the possibility of any structural block Ayurvedic medicines like Shivalik Gold capsules, Ashwagandha Capsules and Narasimha Rasayanam - 1tsp after food twice.. Read more

Pranayam after surgery

asked by dhm007 on 16 June 2017 8:16
i have undergone testicular sperm extraction surgery. the sperms found were all abnormal and cannot be used for any further procedure like ICSI is there any way to correct this by 1) medication 2) yogasan / pranayam or any other practice in... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Infertility, Male
Dr.Kanika Says:- Hello, Testicular Sperm Aspiration is a diagnostic procedure to detect azoospermia due to obstructions or ejaculatory problemsSperm retrieved in a TESA procedure are less mature and less motile than sperm found in normal ejaculated seminal fluidThus obstructive azoospermia needs manual clearance by surgeryAyurvedic medicines should be taken along with conventional medicines- 1.Chanderprabha vati- 1.. Read more

Male Infertility

asked by Bihat on 30 May 2017 11:57
I am 35 yr old man . Meri shadi k 6 yr ho Gye . Meri wife ka sabhi test normal h . Mera sperm count nill h.doctor suggest for test tube baby with the help of sperm donor. Is there any medicine to improve sperm... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Infertility, Male

Male infertility

asked by Ttc on 15 March 2017 9:43
We have been diagnosed with obstructive azoospermia with nil sperm count in semen. Cause is diagnosed to be epidural cyst with chronic epidydmitis. But no sypmtom of pain. Our 1st cycle of IVF has failed. Can anything be done to open the blocked epidydmitis? We would be really... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Inertility, Male
Dr.Kanika Says:- Hello, Azoospermia is total absence of sperms in male semen which can be caused due to low production of sperms in semen or presence of obstruction in passage of semenObstructive azoospermia need manual clearance of pathway. Ayurveda calls it bandhyata and mentions vata dosha to be tha main cause of azoospermiaAfter manual clearance of obstruction following medicines should be taken to raise the.. Read more

Best medicine for male ED

asked by haardik on 16 February 2017 23:05
I am 35 years old (male,married) and want to ask which medicine is best for male ED. Dabur Shilajit capsules or rasayan vati...? Can we take either of these medicine... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Best, Ed, Male, Medicine

Androgenetic Alopecia

asked by VBabhi on 24 December 2016 15:46
Age - 26yrs Gender - Male Marital Status- Unmarried Duration - Since 2012 Past Medication - 01yr (Jan13-Jan14)Homeopathy treatment from Dr Batra. 03 months treatment from Ganga Ayurved (Capsule,Shampoo & Oil) Present Medication - May16-Nov16 06 PRP Sessions, Finesteride 1mg, Regain 5% lotion prescribed by Dermatologist Lady Harding Medical College Delhi. Also I am taking Thyroxin 25 mg for... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Baldness, Male

Male infertility due to primary hypogonadism

asked by toyanath on 22 December 2016 15:15
I am 32 years old and my wife is 29. I Have been diagnosed with problem with testicles. They are small only 0.3 cc in ultrasound report. Testestorone hormone is also at low level. Local doctor said that hormone injection therapy should be proceed but i want to cure the fertility first. Can it be cured through ayurvedic medical course and... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Infertility, Male

Male Infertility

asked by DILLIPBSR on 12 December 2016 19:28
As per test report of me the Sperm Actively Motile - 10% Sluggishly - 10% Non Motile - 80% Total Sperm Count-10 Millions/ML I want minimum 40 Million Count/ML and also want to increase my motility.Please suggest necessary Medicines and yoga. ... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Infertility, Male

Bilateral varicole

asked by jcpchandran on 27 April 2016 11:47
i am 34 year old .im having bilateral varicole.Is there possibility to cure this without surgery.where to see this for... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Varicocele, Infertility, Male
Dr.Ramani Says:- Bilateral varicocele occurs due to the dilatation of the vein in the testes. So when it is very mild, it can be left without surgery and watched with regular checkups. If there is pain or swelling, then it has to be treated with medicines or surgery as per the need. It increases the temperature which is unfavorable for the sperm and the back flow of the blood may affect fertility if it is.. Read more

Hair fall and hair thinning due to male baldness

asked by imrahul88 on 24 April 2016 20:53
Hi ...I have been facing hair fall for last 4 years.Doctors have said that it is male baldness and portion of testostarone in male body forms DHT on scalp and thus blocks root of the hair and hair becomes thin and eventually fall out and according to them there is no permanent solution.Please advise me as it is really bothering me as i am losing my hair and same DHT fungal appears on my face as... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Baldness, Dht, Due, Male

Male genital vitiligo

asked by mkr13 on 12 September 2015 18:36
Sir, I am suffering from genetical vitiligo from last one year. I am 28 years old male. I have taken allopathic medicine like cream tacromillus and ayurvedic medicines from patanjali store like bavuchi churna, shivatraghana lep, kayakalp tel , but it is of no use. My patches are spreading slowly slowly covering all area .Also as it is on private part I can not expose it in sun as it is asked in... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Genital, Male, Vitiligo
Dr.Ramani Says:- Vitiligo is depigmented patches that causes emotional stress. The prognosis varies in each person while it is very difficult to treat in some. As it is an autoimmune condition, it is sometimes difficult to control the progression of the disorder. Some patches with progressive changes fail to respond to the medicines. The depigmented patches in the genitals or lips are difficult to treat and.. Read more

Urinary problems

asked by rhtmalhotra24 on 15 August 2015 1:25
Sir, I m 26 yr old . I took tuberclosis allopathy 3 months treatment when i was 12 year old . My blood group isO +ve. At age of 21 i started taking milk on the next day i found my penis vein becoming weak but i continued taking milk.at age 24 my penis stops erecting and i wait toilets to urinate for minutes. For that i used divya shiljeet sudh with milk at night for a months but no... Read More
2 replies  -  Related Tags: Health, Male
Dr.Vijay Says:- Hello, It seems you are suffering from two different health conditions, one is urinary infection related issues and another one is erection related issue. If you are facing serious erection related problem like, if you face nil erection, we need to ascertain and confirm it by morning erection. For example if you are feeling erection at all including absence of morning erection, that has to be.. Read more

Bhirad ka chatta with coconut oil

asked by miths on 1 August 2015 18:32
Sir, am 27 years old facing hair fall and blading problem as my father do.But I have heard from baba about bhirad ka chatta with coconut oil. Can u help me how to prepare the medicine. How to extract oil from bhirad ka chatta and mix it with coconut... Read More
4 replies  -  Related Tags: Blading, Male, Partner
Dr.Ramani Says:- The way you have explained your hair loss suggests Male pattern Androgenic Alopecia. It commonly follows a family pattern based on the genetic qualities and due to the influence of the harmone DHT. In that case, medicines can be taken generally that which will promote the growth of hair. But the response will be challenging if the genetic influence is more. I shall suggest you with the basic.. Read more

Voice and Hormonal Problem

asked by Aanav on 7 July 2015 22:18
Dear Doctor, This is Ajith from Bangalore. I have a medical problem, for which I need a remedy. I am actually a 30-year-old male who is thin built. I my voice is very boyish and is not deep. People make fun of this and I am very embarrassed because of this. I feel it may be due to hormonal problem as I have less body hair and i am very thin. I would request you to suggest me a remedy for... Read More
2 replies  -  Related Tags: Male, Voice
Dr.Ramani Says:- The voice attains maturity after puberty which normally happens before 20yrs. It also happens after that age with the help of medicines and speech therapy. The harmone testosterone is responsible for the developing the larynx and the vocal folds. So if there is less testosterone, it affects the voice also. You can consult with your nearest doctor to check your harmone levels Medicines like Voees.. Read more

Femini Voice

asked by Rajeeva N on 27 January 2015 20:31
Hi, I ahve voice disorder my voice sound like female voice over the phone..when i was in 7th standrd i suffered from cough ,cold,so one of the ayurvedic doctor gave me same lehya a and add this into the hone and lick it for few weeks so that your voice problem will over..now i am 26 years old whenever i speak in phone people address me as female..one of my friend suggested me to take srikara... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Disorder, Male, Voice
Dr.Ramani Says:- Srikara Amodini is a herbal medicine containing Kunkuma kesar, maduka which helps to improve the voice. It can be taken when there is a temporary change after viral infections or in laryngitis. But considering your problem your voice has been affected many years ago. Did you try any voice therapy or singing lessons. Sometimes it helps to improve the voice change. The infection has left a structural.. Read more

Baldness problem

asked by Murari krish on 1 November 2014 14:17
I am madhav age 30, suffering from hairfall from last 12 years... The main cause of hairfall is the excess production of natural oil (sebum) producted on the top and front portion of head , within 3 to 4 hours after the shampooing of hairs .. From last 5 years, I have been taking the regular dose of finax 1mg , and mintop 10 under the consultancy of dermatologist ... The medication has helped... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Alopecia, Baldness, Male, Pattern
Dr.Ramani Says:- Hair fall with more hair falling in the top of the head follows a pattern of Mshape. It is known as androgenic alopecia. So as you have taken medicines and noticed the hair falling after stopping the medicines, it is better to try some healthy life style changes which is good for the hair and your health. Heredity is also a cause and in that case medicines work only to some extent Include curry leaf.. Read more
1  2 NextLast

Disclaimer - Information provided on this website is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health conditions.