Health Disorders
Acidity & Hyper Acidity Acne disorders
Asthma & bronchitis
Back Pain
Cancer, all types
Cough problems
Cold problems
Diabetes, madhumeha
Ears problem
Epilipsy & fits
Eye problems
Fever & infections
Gastric troubles
Hairs problem
Heart problems
Head problems
Hypertension, High BP
Insomnia & sleep
Joints disorders
Kidneys (Renal)
Knee disorders
Liver, hepatitis
Memory disorders
Mind disorders
Nose disorders
Piles, Fistula
Sexual Problems
Sinus Problems
Skin Problems
Stones pain
Stomach Problems
Stress, Depression
Thyroid disorder
Thyroid Nodule
Tumor disorder
Weight loss
Yoga Remedies
Yoga for Acidity
Yoga for Asthma
Yoga for Back Pain
Yoga for Cancer
Yoga for Diabetes
Yoga for Gastric troub.
Yoga for Heart
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga for Heart Ailments
Yoga for Kidneys
Yoga for Liver
Yoga for Piles, Fistula
Yoga in Pregnancy
Yoga for Sexual Prob.
Yoga for Stomach Prob.
Yoga and Sex
Yoga for Stress, Depres.
Yoga for Thyroid
Yoga for weight loss

Problem, - Ayurvedic Medicines & Remedies

Please suggest some medicine or anything that will cure my stammering.

asked by Bestie on 16 March 2018 0:19
My current age is 20 yrs. I am male. Here is my problem. Before 7 years,i performed Ujjiyai pranayam after seeing it from baba Ramdev on tv.Before i had very little or say no stammering. I did Ujjiyai pranayam 7 times morning and evening daily.After few days i noticed that it has worsened my voice .Now,i became stammerer with that pranayam.The words which i used to speak before without... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Stammering
YogaGuru Says:- You should try Bhastrika pranayama in a correct manner. Bhastrika pranayama calms mind and relaxes body. The main cause of stammering is not only physical but mental / emotional / fear / anxiety etc. Bhastrika pranayama may be helpful in your.. Read more

Treatment for the problem of disk

asked by As bhai on 15 March 2018 19:12
Dear respected sir/madam, my mother has disc problem since two years. she is 45 years old. she a too much pain from back to left leg bottom. she has used many treatments but there is no relief. Doctor is suggesting for operation.Dear sir please suggest me ayurvedic treatment. The MRI report is:- Loss of lumbar lordosis. Aligment of vertebral bodies is maintained. Vertebral bodies and posterior... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Disc, L4-l5, L5-s1

Hair and eye problems

asked by Abhay pathak on 12 March 2018 11:21
Sir mera naam abhay hai mera age 19 years old hai. Mera baal pura safed ho gya hai ye lagbhag 3 years pahle start hua tha maine die use kar jiske vajh se aur baal safed ho gaye aur sir mere pet mein jalan bahut hota hai aur jibh me phoda jaisa hamesha rah raha hai bal jhad bhi raha hai. Please sir help me wt to do. Eye problems- mere ankh mein hamesa jalan ho raha aur pani bhi aa raha hai. ... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Hair

Sexual and health problem

asked by AmitKumar me on 5 March 2018 10:58
Doctor I'm AmitKumar age 25 mujhe sex karne me problem feel horai hai mera sparm jaldi nikal jata hai or mera privet part chota or patla hai mujhe dar hai meri marriage life me problem na ho.. meri health b kuch khas nai hai dubla patla sa hu please doctor suggest me any solution for health and sex... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Health


asked by Divyata Mishrikotkar on 1 March 2018 18:24
Hello sir, mere papa 68year ke hai aur 25 saal se unko diabetes hai. Unki drushti kam hone ke karan doctor ne lesser treatment karwayi lekin uske bad unko dikhana aur kam ho gaya. Jaise ki lesser ke pahle wo newspaper padh pate the lekin ab wo nahi padh pate. Ab es case me kya unki drushti wapas la sakte hai? Agar ha to kya treatment hogi aur kitna expenses aayega?... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Retina

Sexual problem

asked by ajaybalotra on 25 February 2018 23:02
Doctor Sir, I am male and my age is 49 years.I am married since 2002.I have hypertension and uric acid problem too. Sir my problem for which i want treatment is sexual problem.From last 3 years when i go for sex with my wife I gain erection during foreplay but I lose the erection during intercourse without reaching the climax.Sir again some how I again get the lose erection and reach the climax and... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Sexual

Infertility problem

asked by Anuran on 21 February 2018 16:57
Meri shadi ka 10years ho Gaya hai mensuration 6month me one time ata irregular period hai maine 6 time IVF karba chuki hoon par fail ho Gaya hai AMH jaida hai please koi medicine bataya taki mai pregnant ho sakoon aur might koi problem nahi or na ho mere husband Ko please help me ... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Aur, Hai, Koi, Nahi
Dr.Ramani Says:- Please let me know all the investigations to guide you further. Ayurvedic medicines can be taken to improve the quality of the eggs and it will increase the chances to conceive. It will help for a proper development of the embryo. Ayurvedic medicines like Sukumara kvath - 15ml with 60ml of warm water before food twice daily, Satavari and Divya Falghrit can be taken for a month and then reviewed... Read more

Eye problem

asked by recruiter on 5 February 2018 21:06
Dear doctor i could not find answer for problem , pls help me find solution before 1 year , dueto work pressure i saw monitor screen more than 8 hours , so that day fraction of second i feel like explore my eye nerve (like small bom blasting) and i rub eye and forget , but now i feel constant eye irritation , so i check with doctor , sankara nethralaya , they check they... Read More
2 replies  -  Related Tags: Eye
Dr.Ramani Says:- Irritation in the eyes is seen due to strain or continuous work without breaks. Ayurvedic medicines can be taken internally and drops can be applied externally. It will help to relieve the symptoms. Please do have your routine checkups Ayurvedic medicines like Pathyakshadhatryadi kwath- 15ml with 60ml of warm water before food twice daily and Amla emblica officinalis capsules can be taken for a month.. Read more

Not getting erection after using nolvadex f

asked by mkt on 5 February 2018 2:45
Siri m 42 yr male i m using test enthnante 300 mg & deca durbolin 300 mg two times in a week for 3 months. after two week i used pct i.e hcg 300 iu for 13 days and nolvadex 40 mg for 10 days and then 20 mg for 16 days. after that my erection was totally lost. which medicine is good keep my function back. thanks in... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Erection
Dr.Ramani Says:- Please let me know your medical history or diagnosis to guide you further. Erection problem is sometimes a effect of the the medicines. But I shall suggest you some basic medicines that will help to improve the performance. Healthy lifestyle changes with healthy diet and exercise will be beneficial Ayurvedic medicines like Divya Aswashila capsule, Dhathu poustika churnam - 1tsp after food with warm.. Read more

Sex problem

asked by rk raj on 3 February 2018 17:11
age 22 male i have secual problem such as nightfall, weak erection, low sperm count small penis size so please suggest me the medicine and their dose... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Male, Sexual

Anjioplastic treatment

asked by jay_567 on 1 February 2018 11:50
Dear sir My father 55yr old , before one week his heart checkup done doctor said to me your father is surfing from heart problem he need anjioplastic surgery but I am poor I have not money for surgery. Please give me advise for atutvadya treatment . Thanks... Read More
2 replies  -  Related Tags: Heart
YogaGuru Says:- Hello, Did your father faced any health issues / symptoms before heart checkup? What is his present complaint? In general pranayama, specially Anuloma viloma pranayama is good for heart patients. Arjun kwath or capsules are also good heart.. Read more

Sexual problem

asked by tinku sharma on 26 January 2018 23:19
Sir mera naam tinku hai aur mera age 30 saal hai lekin mera sexual problem ye hai ki bahut jaldi discharge ho jaata hai aur sex karte samay thik tarah se khara bhi nahi hota hai mai ek baar jp007 capsule bhi regular 3 month tak corse kiya fir bhi koi fayada nahi hua ab sirf aap hi aakhiri umid hai please koi medicine bataye jo mera sexual problem hamesha ke liye thik ho jaye iske liye mai aapka... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Sexual

Gray hair problem

asked by Veroniqua on 20 January 2018 20:23
Hello doctor,I'm 25yrs old. I have got many premature gray hairs. Can you please advise me what can be done or use to make those gray hair grow black like my normal hair color. Thanks a... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Hair
Dr.Ramani Says:- A majority of them with grey hair have a family history. Other factors like stress, lack of sleep and poor nutrition increases and also lead to hair fall. Healthy lifestyle changes will help to improve the growth of hair and will support a better health Ayurvedic medicines like Trichup Capsule and Narasimha Rasayanam - 1tsp before food twice daily can be taken for 3months and then reviewedBhringraj.. Read more

White hair problem

asked by Srii on 13 January 2018 3:06
Sir my mother have surplous amount of grey hair can she get rid of that problem along with extensive hair loss... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Grey, Hair
Dr.Ramani Says:- Grey hair is seen in those with family history, poor nutrition, rest, due to specific medicines or any illness. Hair care done with nourishing oil will help to improve the growth of hairl promote the groth of hairAyurvedic medicines like Narasimha Rasayanam - 1tsp before food twice daily and Amla emblica offcinalis can be taken for a month and then reviewed. Bhringraj Tail can be used as hair.. Read more

About Sexual health

asked by Mohit257 on 11 January 2018 23:26
Age 28 year Male Weight 70 Kg. BP is normal. I m Married for last 4 years. Suffering from seasonal asthma only in month of October from 3 years. (Take forekart 200 capsule one in 2 days only in month of December. Rest of year we have no problem. Some times suffered from mouth ulcer (muh me chaale). My daily diet is: 2 pranthas with butter and milk in morning. 4 roti in lunch with ghee and sabji 4... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Asthma

Regarding Periods

asked by Sri123 on 11 January 2018 5:05
I am 27 years Female I am facing Menstrual problem from last 1 year before an year I have periods with heavy bleeding which last for 1 month then stopped and did not have period for 3 months now I am having periods but the discharge was not as expected the amount was discharge that is very less which last hardly 3 days with very low amount. After Period my virginia itches so badly that I scratch... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Menstrual

Digestion problem and jaundice

asked by IRfAn Ahmad bhat on 10 January 2018 9:11
Last 2 sall sai stomach Mai dakkar araha tha bar bar Aur jaundice tha bohoot sare Dawaye khaye hai farek hogaye thodi Bohoot Lakin beach beach mai dekar araha hai Aur stomach upset rehta hai Lakin jaundice Mai Koi farek nahi hojata... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Digestion

Ear problem to child

asked by anajna on 7 January 2018 18:57
Harshit 7 year's hair loss problem to both ear distance normal to 50 pls give me a suggestion what I do doctor says to do operation or ear machine pls help... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Hear, Loss

Ear problem vertigo

asked by Harsh88 on 6 January 2018 19:41
Age 28 male muje vertigo problem h aur mere tight ear me parde me hole hai ent doctors se consult kiya h unhone opertion krne ko kha h plz sugges me kya opration se mera vertigo thik ho jayega aur ayurved treatment kya h... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Ear, Vertigo
Dr.Ramani Says:- Vertigo is seen in some with inner ear problems. Please let me know all the investigation reports to guide you further. Ayurvedic medicines can be taken to improve the circulation and it will help to reduce the symptoms. Gentle massage in the neck will also be beneficial Ayurvedic medicines like Pathyakshadhatryadi kwath- 15ml with 60ml of warm water before food twice daily, Punarnava capsules - one.. Read more

Blood (choroidal layer ) on eye lens

asked by Thakura on 29 December 2017 16:45
Hi sir my name is ankit nd i m 22 yr old, 17 dec 2017 i was playing cricket suddenly ball hit my right eye, i was see nd feel blood(yellowness) blurry on my lens, then i went to eye doctor, doctor suggested to me do a ultrasound. Ultrasound Report- "1. slightly thickened retino choroidal layer ? Inflammatory 2. No E/O any retino choroidal detatchment. Doctor (manish pratap) give 7 days drops... Read More
Reply  -  Related Tags: Blood, Eye, Lens
1  2  3  4  5 NextLast

Learn Pranayama | Alternative medicines | List of Alternative medicines | Herbal medicines | Sitemap 1 | Sitemap 2 | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information provided on this website is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health conditions.