Click here to BUY AYURVEDIC & HERBALS - Express Delivery to USA, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and WorldWide.

Addyzoa Capsules

Patanjali Ashwagandha capsules

Ashwashila capsule

Patanjali Youvan Churna

Japani M 20 Capsules

Hypower Musli capsules


Testis - Ayurvedic Medicines & Remedies

Testis Problem

asked by doru on 23 January 2018 20:05
I am 28 year old I am having yellow urine and my right testicle size is become smaller anf senseless compared to left one, I also experience lack of libido and lack of erection... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Testis
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ramani):- Please let me know if you have taken any investigations. Some change in the size will be temporary and if there are no issues with the investigation, you can wait and watch. Ayurvedic medicines can be taken to correct the erectile dysfunction and it will also improve libido. Ayurvedic medicines like Narasimha Rasayanam - 1tsp before food twice dialy and Aswagandhadi churnam for impotency can be.. Read more
Patanjali Youvan Churna
It is useful in treating general debility, weakness, improves strength and stamina, and builds up im..
Charak Vigomax Forte
Vigomax Forte is a rational aphrodisiac formulation. Withania somnifera is an anxiolytic and antioxi..
Divya Yauvanamrit Vati
Ayurvedic medicine made for all types of Sexual problems in males, including premature ejaculation,..
Sanda Oil
Sanda Oil helps to generate heat in organ and helps to pump more blood in the shaft which gives hard..

Testis pain and one testis swelling

asked by Arpit.p on 22 September 2017 0:42
Hello sir, Mera age 24 year h un married hu muje kafi time se testis m pain ho rha h or ek testis m swelling bi h matlab dono testis ka level same nhi h ek ka level niche jada h or pain ho rha h jo testis ka level niche h us m pain nhi h jo other testis h us m pain ho rha h muje lag rha h khi cancer to nhi h is liye dar lag rha h doctor ko nhi dikha rha hu .Plz sir kuch aayurvedic... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Pain, Swelling, Testis
Expert's Advice (Dr.Kanika):- Hello, Pain in testicles along with swelling in the same need diffrential diagnosis with the help of physicsal examination and blood testEven the ultrasound is also required to evaluate furtherThe possibilities of testicular torsion, epididymitis, varicocele, hydrocele and orchitis are high thus diffrential diagnosis is requiredAyurvedic medicines recommended are as follows- 1.Kanchnaar guggul- two.. Read more

Pain in right testis usually in morning

asked by amit01 on 11 September 2017 11:55
Dear sir,I am 30 years old male.I got married recently.I visited a urologist for the complain problem in urination. some drop of urine drips after i urinate and after completing masturbation too semen drips later.and i was diagnosed with prostatitis and pus cell 4-6/ HPF seen in my semen. F coli growth was also seen in urine culture.USG of scrotum was also done there is calcific density in Rt.... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ramani):- Pain in the testes is seen with the inflammation in the testes or epidydimis. If there is no primary cause like kidney stones, hernia or varicocele, medicines can be taken for a month and then reviewed. Sometimes any injury or wearing tight clothings can cause a mild pain. That pain will be relieved after avoiding the cause. Ayurvedic medicines like Gandharvahastadi Kwath - 15ml with 60ml of warm.. Read more

How to get relief from torsion of testis by natural redimies and yoga.

asked by bazigar on 9 February 2017 17:21
Sir i am suffering with torsion of left testis . It was when i am in 10 class at age of 16 and i at present my age is 18 My left testis became very smale and there is no pain but I want to know that is there is any yoga which help me to get relief from this disease because i don,t want to go for operation they are saying to get out my left testis out of my body. If i not go for a opertion is... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Testis., Torsion
Expert's Advice (Dr.Kanika):- Hello, Testicular torsion refers to abnormal twisting of testicles which inturn rotates the spermatic cord and thereby reduces the blood supply to the same.The hypoxic condition developed causes cellular death followed by pain and swelling.This requires immediate surgical intervention as it may damage the testicles permanently due to hypoxic conditionAlthough the scrotal ultrasound is to be done to.. Read more
Ashwashila capsule
Patanjali Ashwashila capsule is a combination of Ashwagandha and Shilajit which makes it a powerful..
Patanjali Youvan Churna
It is useful in treating general debility, weakness, improves strength and stamina, and builds up im..
Addyzoa Capsules
Addyzoa Capsules is an ayurvedic medicine made to be used for Male Functional Infertility, Oligosper..
Hypower Musli capsules
Hypower Musli Capsule is a Male Sex Power Booster and is not only used for improving sexual energy b..

Epididymo orchitis, right side testies swelling, mild pain & testicular veins thickness

asked by mayank25 on 22 May 2016 17:01
I am 30 yrs old unmarried man. Around 3 months earlier I had sex with a girl (prostitute). I used condom in intercourse, but oral happened without condom. After 10-15 days of that, I started feeling swelling & mild pain in right side testies. The right side testicular veins also thickened. I consulted urologist. After USG, uroflometry & urine test, doctor said to have epididymo orcitis.... Read More
2 replies  -  Related Tags: Testicle swelling, Testis
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ramani):- Unlike western system of medicine with only prescriptions, Ayurvedic medicine advises healthy ways of living for a better health. In that aspect, it becomes the duty of a physician to guide the patient. Healthy diet, sleep and sexuality are considered as the three pillars in Ayurveda. Hence it is necessary to follow some healthy principles which will make you more healthier I shall suggest you some.. Read more

Undescended testis on male baby age 9 yrs

asked by sanjay arora on 18 March 2014 12:57
My baby has undescended testis, age 9 yrs, Testis found in ultra sould in upper side, doctor asked for operation pls give me... Read More
4 replies  -  Related Tags: Testis, Undescended
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Most of the time, a boy’s testicles descend by the time he is 9 months old. Undescended testicles are common in infants who are born early. The problem occurs less often in full-term infants. Cryptorchidism is the name given to this condition Testicles that do not naturally descend into the scrotum are considered abnormal. An undescended testicle is more likely to develop cancer, even.. Read more


asked by abhinav on 5 July 2013 19:13
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Testes, Right, Testis
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sony):- Hello, From the above description this could be a case of Hydrocele. Hydrocele is a condition in which the sac around testis is filled with fluid.It can happen due to several causes such as stress, sexual abuse and overactivity,diseases like tuberculosis, gonorhoeal infection and so on.Here i suggest you certain medcines and home remedies which can calm down your situation Mix powder of Terminalia.. Read more

Aando me pain

asked by abhinav on 5 July 2013 19:06
dear sir,.. mera right aand left aand k mukabale thoda upar ko utha rhta hai,. halka halka pain b rehta hai. pta nahi ye swelling hai ya koi gaanth.. right aand me upar ki taraf pain hota hai.. 2 saal pehle aand fool gaye the lekin 15 din me thik b ho gye the ab dobara se right aand me peoblem a rahi hai... ek desi doctor ko dikhaya toh usne kesu ke phool ka lep bataya hai aur desi dawai b di..... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Testes, Pain, Right, Testis
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sony):- Hello, In your case a detailed examination and investigation such as USG or biospy would be needed to reach to a definite diagnosi. When do you find the pain reaching maximum and when do you find it disappear? Assuming this to be a case of hydrocele, solution persists in ayurveda.Hydrocele is fluid accumulated in the sac around testicle.This can happen due to several conditions as wrong dietery.. Read more

Varicocele treatment

asked by nady on 13 December 2012 12:01
does this can be treated with yoga or ayurved. if, yes then what is the... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Varicocele, Left, Testis
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, As you seek information regarding Varicocele I would like to give some information regarding the same. As Varicocele is explained as a widening of the veins along the cord that holds up a man's testicles and after proper examination, doctors will come to a conclusion before diagnosing varicocle doctors will grade that. If the condition is mild, then it is considered as mild, and later.. Read more

Pain in my right testies

asked by suhas on 7 November 2012 15:43
hi doctor dis is suhas...age 25 i have pain in my right testis from 8 months really i meat 12 doctors but no fruit and i have taken lots on medicines but no use ..4 months back i meat a doctor he said u have vericocil on both the side first i wil do operation for left side and we can see right later .i agreed ..after the operation the pain is as it is i am afraid of doing operation on my right... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Pain, Right, Testis
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello Suhas, Varicocele is an abnormal enlargement of the venous plexus in the scrotum. This plexus of veins drains through the testicles in upward flow of blood in the veins is ensured by small one-way valves that prevent backflow. Defective valves, or compression of the vein by a nearby structure, can cause dilatation of the testicular veins near the testis, leading to the formation of a.. Read more

Facing testis problem

asked by archie on 27 October 2012 17:43
namste babaji babaji mere testis mein thodi problem voh yeh ki unmein paani bhar gya hai jisse ki voh bade ho gye hain.. isliye pls mujhe iska jaldi se jaldi koi upaye... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Hydrocele, Testes, Testis
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Your presenting problem refers to hydrocele which you need to check with doctor for proper diagnosis. You may rule out certain bacterial or viral infections or any kind of trauma can cause this kind of swelling in the scrotum. So you can do the following procedure. You can apply an ice pack on your scrotum. Dont apply directly to the should be wrapped in a cloth and then to the.. Read more

Testicular enlargement

asked by vickymudgil on 13 September 2012 20:02
helo , ,age 24.about a week ago i felt rashes on my testis,then i used clobenate -gm ,it give burning sense ...and it become dry ,after some days i felt that there is problem in walking ,i thing my testi have been enlarged but when i see them ,i feel normal ..there is nothing except wlking ,it feel that the testis is coming between the legs,but there is no pain , or any type of problem ,beside i... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Discomfort, Testis
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, There are many reasons for testicular swellings such as inflammation of testis which is called as orchitis and if there is swelling with fluid filled, that condition is called as hydrocele. As you are complaining of rashes, you can try to visit a doctor for more details for diagnosis and in Ayurveda, we generally give the medications of reduction of swellings of any kind and there you may use.. Read more

Andkosh me sujan

asked by Liama on 16 July 2012 11:50
Hello Sir, how are you, I like to buy some medicinal herbs and supplements so I require information about andkosh me sujan ?, I would be very thankful to... Read More

Varicocele ayurvedic treatment

asked by Preeti mishra on 19 February 2011 13:00
I require information on varicocele ayurvedic... Read More
4 replies  -  Related Tags: Testis
Expert's Advice (YogaGuru):- Please refer to our doctor's advice below:- Ayurvedic Varicocele.. Read more

Bilateral testis pain

asked by Rahul1234 on 4 November 2010 11:10
Hi sir, I am 27 years old and still virgin suffering from chronic testis pain (pain mainly in epididymitis)since last 4 years due to which I undergo through varicocele surgery 3 years back but after that pain increased. All of reports are clear.I have taken treatment of many urologist,andrologist also tried alopathic , ayurvedic and homeopathic medicines but nothing help me. Now I... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Due to various health reasons, there may be pain in testes bilaterally or unilaterally. Etiology may be differing from person to person. Even physical trauma, or excessive manipulating of penis while masturbating may lead to testicular pain. In few cases, there may be testicular pain who always wear tight fitted trousers and jeans material, and those who work for long standing hours There.. Read more

Left testis pain

asked by tyagi83 on 16 August 2010 11:57
Dear Sir, I am 28 year old male. I have left testis pain. It is not regular but it suddenly starts for 3 to 4 days and after that normal for some days and again start. Please suggest what should I do? Please help... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, There may be many reasons for testicular pain. If you have any kind of pressure or due to trauma, this may lead to sudden shooting pain as there is testis is very sensitive organ resulting neurological-related problemIf there is any past history of trauma, excess manipulation of penis or testis, or if you have excess gastric related complaints and flatulence, you may suffer from testicular.. Read more

Testies ayurvedic medicine

asked by harsh on 14 March 2010 19:34
namaste ji, sir mera right testies mein swelling aur pain hua tha doctor hasnot advice me surgery givin just medicine kuch dino baad swelling khatam hui aur testies bahut choti ho gaye like dead yeh achanak hi hua tha no other illness is there but morale is too low with having only one testicle... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Testis
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, As per your given details,we can say that, there is no term like dead for testis. You might got mild hydrocele, for which you got treated and swelling got reduced, and due to peristalitic movements you may feel that tesitis become small comparitively and some times due to positional changes it may appear like the testis is absent so, i suggest you, not to worry, and try to see a doctor and.. Read more
Maharishi Amrit Kalash
Good for nerves, promotes vitality and inner strength of Men...
Sanda Oil
Sanda Oil helps to generate heat in organ and helps to pump more blood in the shaft which gives hard..
Hypower Musli capsules
Hypower Musli Capsule is a Male Sex Power Booster and is not only used for improving sexual energy b..
Divya Yauvanamrit Vati
Ayurvedic medicine made for all types of Sexual problems in males, including premature ejaculation,..
Express Delivery to USA, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and WorldWide.

Disclaimer - Information provided on this website is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health conditions.